Saturday, October 9, 2010

Halo Reach-Legendary is hard!




Bungie’s Halo installments are notoriously difficult on high difficulty levels. And the same is proving true for Halo: Reach. Its Legendary difficulty, the highest difficulty setting players can choose, is a downright beast. Difficult to beat cooperatively, and nearly impossible to tackle flying solo. So it makes sense that in this week’s Bungie Weekly Update, the developer revealed a startling statistic. According to Bungie, barely more than 5% of the Halo: Reach userbase have earned the “A Monument to All Your Sins” achievement. That chieve is unlocked when players, as you would guess, beat the campaign on Legendary, all alone. I beat the campaign on Heroic by myself and at times I felt like throwing my controller at the wall (goddamn Hunters!). Currently I’m slogging through on Legendary with my brother across Xbox Live and, yeah, it’s a b*tch. What about you? Have you beaten Halo: Reach‘s campaign on Legendary (alone, or not?).

5 comments:

  1. Play split screen. Leave one controller behind and use it as a checkpoint. I did this on Halo 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for black ops honestly, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its bloody hard as lol, ive tried it out and i failed

    ReplyDelete