Saturday, October 2, 2010

Obama: Like or Dislike?

I personally don't like him, but I do have to give him props for being the President. He is doing good things, you have to take into consideration that the economy is quite TERRIBLE as we are speaking. He has 16 years of inherited debt from the past years, and people are expecting him to fix it in his time in Office, I think not. Don't get me wrong-I'm not going for him at all, but I believe people should still show him respect because he could change things drastically while you aren't looking.

2 comments:

  1. I know nothing about politics but hes a good guy in my eyes buy yea THERES SO MUCH DEBT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD LUCK :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nobody likes any US president. It's the most common thing people bitch about. :3

    ReplyDelete